Thread: American Gangster Online slot

User Info Menu

Smile American Gangster Online slot

American Gangster online slot machine is packing a whole load of heat with its vintage gangster theme! It is so nice and easy to play!! I love it))) I really don't know anything about other slots because this one is my one and only right now and i am not planning to try any other games. I win good here and i will continuse playing this slot online)))

User Info Menu

American Gangster is so typically Novomatic – the cartoon style visuals suit the theme rather well in my opinion. As for the variance, it’s medium to high variance with the bigger wins coming in the Free Games feature – especially if you benefit from a 10x wild multiplier. I also suggest you try Novomatic’s Chicago which has a similar design and gameplay. Nothing not to like in american gangster online except for it's lags when you play it on a mobile phone, but that is a very minor issue I think...

american-gangster.png

For Your Information Bot

User Info Menu

American Gangster slot is generally Novomatic-- the anime design visuals fit the motif instead well in my point of view. When it comes to the difference, it's tool to high difference with the larger victories can be found in the Free Gamings function-- specifically if you gain from a 10x wild multiplier. I additionally recommend you attempt Novomatic's Chicago which has a comparable feeling.

That scatter is the sky line with 3 or even more setting off the Free Gamings attribute-- 2, 3, 4 or 5 will certainly award you with 1, 5, 20 or 100 times your total amount risk. Anyhow, 3, 4 or 5 scatters will certainly provide you 10, 15 or 25 totally free rotates. A lot more significantly, there's a modification to the icons on reel 5.

American Gangster slot is a Novomatic port with 5 reels as well as 25 paylines. Offered to use desktop computer, mobile and also tablet tools from 50p to ₤ 50 each spin, your objective is to outmaneuver the cops and also leg it with the booty! It takes advantage of an outstanding cost-free rotates attribute where a multiplier approximately 10x could be put on each cost-free spin.

The mobster is one of the most profitable icon providing you 40 times your risk for 5 throughout a payline-- it's likewise the wild sign as well as changes all various other icons prevent the scatter.

All icons, bar the scatter, will arbitrarily transform to either a 2x wild, 3x wild, 5x wild or 10x wild-- this suggests every complimentary spin could take advantage of a 10x wild multiplier if creating component of a winning mix. Watch out for 2, 3, 4 or 5 scatters showing up throughout a totally free spin as this will certainly offer you an additional 5, 10, 15 or 25 complimentary rotates (taking your possible overall to 50).

American Gangster slot is a 5 reel, 25 payline port from Novomatic that is usable on all tools from 50p a spin. Embed in the 1930s, this video game is everything about the Free Gamings function where you could take advantage of as much as 50 complimentary rotates. Signs on the last reel change right into a wild multiplier approximately 10x-- if they create component of a winning mix, you might avert the cops as well as getaway with some large booty.

Aesthetically, American Gangster slot has animation design graphics and also is similar to the Restriction Age. Icons on the reels consist of 1930s design having fun cards (A, K, Q, J, 10 as well as 9) in addition to patrol cars, bags of gold coins as well as pearl pendants. There's additionally a policeman as well as quite woman.
    Last edited by FYI_Bot; 05-05-2018 at 12:19 PM.