Thread: feedback on Jungle Books Slot by Yggdrasil

User Info Menu

feedback on Jungle Books Slot by Yggdrasil

When I was a child I always liked the animation movie Jungle Book, it's about a boy who grew up deep in the jungle and raised by wild animals, sound familiar? If you were thinking about Tarzan then you are 100% correct. They have many similarities and the only difference is Jungle Book is a story about a boy and in Tarzan, the story mainly about the adulthood of the protagonist.

Yggdrasil is a great games provider and like Quickspin, the games run smoothly and in very high def, the resolution of their games is incomparable, it is a jewel to your eyes and playing their games is always joyful. The downside about their games is the difficulty of triggering the bonus features. Most of the times I had to spin over 100 spins to trigger at least one bonus feature. Sometimes if you're lucky, they will pay handsomely.

User Info Menu

Jungle Books is an unique game and it is a one of kind because of the random features, to my knowledge there are 10 bonus features but none of them is a free spins feature, yes that's correct, no free spins. When the bonus round is triggered, an addition animal will appear on the right side of the game and each character adds extra feature that will maximize your winnings. The game has 58 paylines, also the only Yggdrasil game with this amount of paylines, the minimum coin denom is 0,002 and that's kinda low but it goes without saying, low bets low wins. I do not recommend this coin denom because you'll waste your time.

Personally I think Jungle Books is one of Yggdrasil best games, it one of their expensive games but it is worth your money, I don't like games with large minimum bet but I played Jungle Books many times and that says something about the game. The best way to play the game is using deposit bonuses or just plain bonus money.

It occurred to me that a few games provider have changed / updated their games, mainly lowering the minimum bet by adding a smaller coin denom, I think it's probably because those games were too expensive and therefore less players played them. A good example is Quickspin's Crystal Queen. It didn't affected my opinion about them though.

User Info Menu

What i know about the character and bonus

The Boy (Mowgli 3-3-4-3-3 reel set)

Reels one and two/three and four will land matching symbols.
    Wild symbols can create up to two extra wild positions
    Bear (Baloo 3-3-4-3-3 reel set)

One symbol will be randomly chosen to be stacked on reel three.
    Landing any honeycomb symbols on reel three will award a picking prize per honeycomb worth 50 to 50000 coins.

The Tiger (Shere Khan 3-3-4-3-3 reel set)

Any win triggers a free respin with those winning symbols and all wilds held in place; a honeycomb symbol can also trigger a respin.
    Stacked wilds are added to reel three.

The Panther (Bagheera 4-3-3-3-4 reel set, 68 paylines)

The golden hanging fruit symbol acts as a a wild.
    There’s a win multiplier of 2x to 5x.

User Info Menu

Jungle Books is a 5 reel slot from Yggdrasil Gaming which is playable on all devices from 10p per spin. With a fairy-tale theme, it has 5 characters (boy, tiger, panther, bear and snake) with their own realm – each of them has its own bonus features, reel sets and graphics in this flowing game where you can benefit from spreading wilds, wild multipliers, sticky respins, win both ways, stacked symbols, synced reels, stacked wilds and high value symbol transformations.