So this slot game is very simple and with a little luck it can provide incredible win opportunities. There are no free rounds in the game, no wild symbol but the maximum amount of the Jackpot is 40 000 the starting bet. This amount certainly depends on your bet . What's interesting here is that with every win you have a chance to gamble where you have a 50 % chance to double your win. I used this option a lot with some smaller wins.

I like the fact that this game reminds me of old slot machines and that goes especially for the symbols. The symbol that pays the best is 7. For 5 of these symbols on a winning payline you can win up to an incredible 40 000 x bet. Unfortunately I never had 5 of these symbols on one payline but I have gotten 3 symbols with a 7 and had a great 800 x bet win. From the rest of the symbols that pay good I should mention the star symbol which is the scatter. It is enough to have 3,4 or 5 symbols anywhere on the reels no matter the payline and your win will be 80, 400 or 2000 x your bet.

Beside this version there is another version of the game called Sizzling Hot Deluxe. The only difference between these two games is that the deluxe version has a better design and gives more technical opportunities like sound adjustment and window size for the game play.

Overall Sizzling Hot Slot is a game I recommend despite all of its setbacks wooohooo