Thread: know what you need to know Flaming Dice Slot by EGT

User Info Menu

Cool know what you need to know Flaming Dice Slot by EGT

This game has a wild dice symbol, a Chinese dice scatter, lucky number 8 and number 7 dice, along with colored dice for the lower pay outs!!!!

Players can also enjoy various other features such as a gamble option after every winning spin along with a 4-level progressive jackpot giving you the chance to win thousands of euros from a lucky spin! Another in EGT's popular range of dice-inspired slot machines, Flaming Dice offers plays 40 fixed pay lines hehehe and a number of fun features!!!!

User Info Menu

I have to say the wins seemed quite large right away and after checking the paytable later this definitely isn't a game where you are likely to notice a contribution fo your stake is being used to fund the jackpot pool.

There's no specific win for the wild symbols but that's a given as they only appear on the centre most three reels in this game. hahaha That being the case the top paying symbol is the "8" dice which pays 25x your stake for a five of a kind,hahaha however the stacked wilds should make it possible to win on a very large number of paylines at once.

The sound is quite basic, I guess it goes with the style of the game but surely it could have been a little better. hahaha Everything from the reel stop sound effect to the win sounds feel a little cheap and nasty but I guess there will be some who find these sounds nostalgic.

Overall I did enjoy this game and I'll be keeping an eye out for more games from EGT in the future.
    I think the game would have benefited from a free spins or bonus mode - there are scatters on the reels with a maximum payoff of 500x your stake for all five however they don't award anything other than the coin win.

The bars at each side of the reels seem to indicate it is possible to change between 1, 10, 20, 30 or 40 fixed lines but I couldn't find any option to change this setting and the games instructions don't mention what these are actually for either so I'm a little stumped on that one!
    I don't remember coming across Euro Games Technology before so I wasn't sure what to expect from this game. It looks pretty average when you first load it up with very basic symbols filling the reels but nevertheless I found it strangely charming in some way! I'm not usually a big player of progressive jackpot games but the four jackpots were quite sizable at the time I loaded the game so I figured I would give it a go anyway.

I found myself hitting a whole bunch of multiple winline hahaha combinations thanks to all the rest of the symbols being stacked on the reels as well and in fact I had managed to triple my balance within my first 100 spins, which is always an excellent start for any slot!

User Info Menu

This helps to create a mysterious atmosphere hehehehe and give the game a unique feel. Leaping Into the Flames
    You can also choose to play automatic spins by clicking the orange button, yuhooooo while clicking any of the betting amounts lets you play each spin individually.
    The background to the game has the image of a dark forest ahhaa complete with twisting trees, grasses and lanterns to light the way into the distance.

There are 40 fixed pay lines in this slot, well well well which is rather more than many of the dice games from EGT which often have only 10 pay lines. The minimum bet here is 40 per spin and the maximum is 200 per spin. You can alter the total bet by clicking on one of the pre-selected amounts at the bottom of the screen just below the reels. Flaming Dice is strongly themed around the dice if the game title but it also leans heavily on the Chinese influence with both the wild and scatter dice featuring Chinese characters and the important number 8 dice a famously lucky number in Chinese culture. Leaping Into the Flames enjoy!!!!!!

User Info Menu

The second highest-paying symbol here is the lucky black number 8 dice which pays up to 5,000 coins, well well well while the lucky red number 7 dice pays up to 1,500 coins for 5 symbols.

The Flaming Dice Slot by EGT is scatter symbol in this game is the white dice with the Chinese characters on its face hahahha. This is the best-paying symbol in the game and if you hit 5 of these you can expect a huge pay out of up to 100,000 yuhooo coins if you are paying max bet.

The wild symbol is the white dice with the green Chinese characters, hehehe which shows up on the second reel, third reel and fourth reel to substitute for the other icons in the slot, except the scatter, hehehe to give you some extra pay outs.

The lowest paying symbols are the regular colored dice with the blue and yellow dice both paying up to 1,000 coins like like like and the remaining dice – red, green, purple and turquoise – all paying up to 1,000 coins.

The Scatter Certainly Is the Symbol to Watch)))))