Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: 888 Casino Review

  1. #1
    Junior Member

    User Info Menu

    888 Casino Review

    Casino Review:

    888 Casino itself is an exceptional one as it offers a variety of bonuses and is easy to use for the inexperienced users. Besides, it has some great games and slots where you can make a fortune with a few clicks.

    Popular Games:

    Millionaire Genie Slot, Starburst, Multihand BlackJack, Gonzos Quest, Once Upon A Dime, European Roulette, Rise of the Pharaohs, Irish Riches, Treasure Fair, Ultimate Universe

    Bonus Info:

    888 Casino has its own blog and the regular daily deals available on the website.

    Banking:

    888 Casino accepts a multitude of payment methods, including Paypal, VISA credit card, and Debit cards, MasterCard (withdrawals via BACS for UK issued cards only), Local Debit Cards, ApplePay - UK only (888casino), EntroPay Virtual Visa Card, iDebit, NETELLER, Postepay, Skrill, WebMoney, Wire Transfer, Qiwi Visa Virtual.

    Languages:

    888 Casino is available in Deutsch, Svenska, Français, 日本語, Norsk, Português, Русский, Español, ภาษาไทย, 简体中文, Ελληνικά, Suomi

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnDy WarHOLE For This Useful Post:

    Masterplayer (06-06-2018)

  3. #2
    Member

    User Info Menu

    about the games - can anyone explain to me in more detail how to play casino blackjack in 888 casino? it is a very popular game there but every time i try to start the game it won't let me, maybe i am doing somehting wrong there? and which one of the games is most profitable in your opinion? would like to know experienced gamblers' thoughts on this subject

  4. #3
    Member

    User Info Menu

    how to play casino blackjack - whatever the game, most of the time its just about luck. Concerning blackjack I can give you a brief explanation. You have to beat the dealer by getting a count as close to 21without going over. Ace is worth either 1 or 11 depending the situation face card 10 the rest is the pip value

  5. #4
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Borha View Post
    how to play casino blackjack - whatever the game, most of the time its just about luck. Concerning blackjack I can give you a brief explanation. You have to beat the dealer by getting a count as close to 21without going over. Ace is worth either 1 or 11 depending the situation face card 10 the rest is the pip value
    Yeah, but what is your experience with 888 casino? What was your biggest online casino win there? Are you still a memeber there? I really want to get some extra money as i don't have a job right now do you think it is possible to win some decent money there? Thank you in advance for your reply

  6. #5
    Member

    User Info Menu

    best game to play at casino to win money -
    so far my experience was pretty good I got paid for all the games that I won which most of them are from blackjack and fast, 888 casino interface is user friendly you can access most of the stuff from the home page itself a secure online casino which i recommend so far.

    My biggest win was up to $1500 as a bigginer where I was hesitating obviously as iI was new, am pretty sure I'll hit the jackpot soon and will gain more and more. Am still a member and will stay as far as am satisfied with the services.

    You surely can win just give it a try you will see I know many people who start plaing at 888 casino poor and end up very rich

  7. #6
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sound79 View Post
    Yeah, but what is your experience with 888 casino? What was your biggest online casino win there? Are you still a memeber there? I really want to get some extra money as i don't have a job right now do you think it is possible to win some decent money there? Thank you in advance for your reply
    My biggest win at 888 was 5k, was last month actually...this is a fast win casino, i been playing there only a few months and already made a lot of money...Long story short – 888 casino is one of few honest casinos out there, games are very good, especially live roulette, where I won 200 last time I played. They let me withdraw that money that same day btw)) This is definitely a trustworthy and real casino!

  8. #7
    Member

    User Info Menu

    best slot to play on 888 casino is definitely Starburst!! it was my first one there and in one hour i made 1k there!! crazy, but fact! i will continue playing there for sure, still many games to try))) share your experiences pls, what games are good and bad there? how long can you play and receive money there? i would like to know because i want to be a permanent member of this casino and wanna get some real money there, u think it's possible? i withdrew my first winning without any problems, is it always going to be this easy?

  9. #8
    Member

    User Info Menu

    i was not impressed with this casino at first because they were stalling my payouts for the whole week, but i must admit that i really liked to play there, games were cool, gameplay was smooth, winnings were very nice....they did pay me eventually but now i am hesitant to play there again just because i am not sure if they will pay me the next time...if you have any questions about how to win at the casino you can ask me, since i have my own strategy, i can always share, but i just don't know about 888 casinos payouts, they seem pretty shady to me

  10. #9
    Member

    User Info Menu

    I wasn't gonna write a review, but saw so many negative comments, that I just had to defend 888 – it is a very honest online casino company, they always treat me with respect and I am respectful towards them as well, I registered not too long ago I never had any bad experiences. My money always arrive on time, there wasn't a case when they refused to pay. People who write neg reviews must have violated the T&C and now they don't even know it cos they never read them!
    I think this is a super fun casino to play at!
    The best game to win money at casino is of course blackjack if you ask me
    Last edited by sound79; 03-13-2018 at 11:29 PM.

  11. #10
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by aleksivanof View Post
    i was not impressed with this casino at first because they were stalling my payouts for the whole week, but i must admit that i really liked to play there, games were cool, gameplay was smooth, winnings were very nice....they did pay me eventually but now i am hesitant to play there again just because i am not sure if they will pay me the next time...if you have any questions about how to win at the casino you can ask me, since i have my own strategy, i can always share, but i just don't know about 888 casinos payouts, they seem pretty shady to me
    it is a good casino, dude! dont u worry and play safe there, they will get u ur money, they can be slow sometimes but they always pay in my experience))) try the starburst slot it's best slot to play on huuuge casino

  12. #11
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sound79 View Post
    I wasn't gonna write a review, but saw so many negative comments, that I just had to defend 888 – it is a very honest online casino company, they always treat me with respect and I am respectful towards them as well, I registered not too long ago I never had any bad experiences. My money always arrive on time, there wasn't a case when they refused to pay. People who write neg reviews must have violated the T&C and now they don't even know it cos they never read them!
    I think this is a super fun casino to play at!
    The best game to win money at casino is of course blackjack if you ask me
    it's been another day and they still haven't paid me, all together it's been 2 weeks now since i asked for a withdrawal, i don't think it's honest and professional, do you? people say it's a play to win casino but all i saw so far was fraud and nothing else, i do not trust no one from their customer support, thay all say the same thing and refuse to pay me

  13. #12
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by aleksivanof View Post
    i was not impressed with this casino at first because they were stalling my payouts for the whole week, but i must admit that i really liked to play there, games were cool, gameplay was smooth, winnings were very nice....they did pay me eventually but now i am hesitant to play there again just because i am not sure if they will pay me the next time...if you have any questions about how to win at the casino you can ask me, since i have my own strategy, i can always share, but i just don't know about 888 casinos payouts, they seem pretty shady to me
    it is legit! i won there many many times..... the entire casino interface resides in your internet browser, making it possible to play on Windows, Mac, or anything else that supports flash. The website is inventive and easy to navigate being primarily focussed on the games, and features a slick scrolling game selector with a variety of categories so you can easily play here and you can win))) free video casino slots are the best here, try them, maybe you will like it

  14. #13
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Got offered £50 free play with £10 despoit free play can only be used in a small selection of games got bonus round on my first spin won £80 which £30 dropped off winnings...I found bonus terms misleading. Was unable to contact customer support no live chat phone number doesn't work.
    Games wouldn't load properly on mobile.
    A terrible experience at 888 casino which I won't repeat ever again

  15. #14
    Member

    User Info Menu

    You know what, I really liked casino 888 uk up until recently!! I was given 60 pound free play as a new customer there so I was playing slots I got the bonus so many free spins so I got half way through the bonus free spins I had already won 120 odd pound on these and still had 85 odd left of my bonus I got kicked out before my bonus free spins ended I logged back in to find they only gave me 10 pounds of my winning and I lost the other 80 odds and they took the rest of my bonus money and said when you are given the 60 free play you're only allowed to win £10 that’s like giving a baby a lolly pop and taking it back after one bite, they are absolutely disgusting and won't ever treat me with respect, and I really thought they were a nice casino=(((((

  16. #15
    Member

    User Info Menu

    888 casino mobile is the best casino app out there, no lagging no nothing)) As online gaming goes without doubt one of the best and in my opinion)) Had some decent wins . Only issue is slow payouts holding it for days hoping you will reverse out and loose it. Good selection of games and good live platform, that's about it)) nice

  17. #16
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by aleksivanof View Post
    Got offered £50 free play with £10 despoit free play can only be used in a small selection of games got bonus round on my first spin won £80 which £30 dropped off winnings...I found bonus terms misleading. Was unable to contact customer support no live chat phone number doesn't work.
    Games wouldn't load properly on mobile.
    A terrible experience at 888 casino which I won't repeat ever again
    You clearly didn't read the t and c man))) you should read it next time when a casino offers you a bonys or something lol
    888 is an xcellent company... set up my new account with £40 free play and won £4000... thought it was a mistake so spent £500 then applied to withdraw £3000!!! Wow 3 days later in my Paypal account and 2 days after that in the bank!! Wow fantastic company and service kept me informed every step of the way through the withdrawal process,and u my friend aleksivanof should really read the rules next time hahaha
    download 888 casino and you will love it

  18. #17
    Member

    User Info Menu

    888 slots casino was good at first, until i started losing big...The dealer gets an unlikely number of blackjacks and 21s in this establishment! You win some, you lose some...but here, you lose some and you lose some. If you want to deal with thieves then carry on

  19. #18
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ksens View Post
    You clearly didn't read the t and c man))) you should read it next time when a casino offers you a bonys or something lol
    888 is an xcellent company... set up my new account with £40 free play and won £4000... thought it was a mistake so spent £500 then applied to withdraw £3000!!! Wow 3 days later in my Paypal account and 2 days after that in the bank!! Wow fantastic company and service kept me informed every step of the way through the withdrawal process,and u my friend aleksivanof should really read the rules next time hahaha
    download 888 casino and you will love it
    and you dont know what ur talking about i would see your reaction if you were in my place, i bet if you lose money there u would write the same angry review! 888 casino free play bonuses are a joke! a scam! do not use it ever!

  20. #19
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Guys! 888 casino net is a good casino with a long history! One of the best online casino's, sometimes you lose and sometimes you win alot, been playing here a while and hit my first jackpot win and just waiting withdrawal to go through

    Based on my play, loss and winnings, this is a very fair casino

    Great games and customer support, will continue playing at 888 for sure, I am their loyal customer

  21. #20
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    it is legit! i won there many many times..... the entire casino interface resides in your internet browser, making it possible to play on Windows, Mac, or anything else that supports flash. The website is inventive and easy to navigate being primarily focussed on the games, and features a slick scrolling game selector with a variety of categories so you can easily play here and you can win))) free video casino slots are the best here, try them, maybe you will like it
    I had a special system here while gambling. I would wait until 5 spins had gone without landing on 1 of the 3rds then start betting it never went over 12-14 spins without coming in. I won about £900 over a weekend then every time I came on it would do 15-20 spins before dropping in...i used to win a lot here and payouts were great and fast until they weren't so my point is that 888 com casino is good at first and they will pay you AT FIRST but then everything changes

  22. #21
    Member

    User Info Menu

    As online gaming goes without doubt free 888 casino is one of the best and in my opinion so far... Had some decent wins there up to 10k . Only issue is slow payouts holding it for days hoping you will reverse out and loose it. Good selection of games and good live platform One of the best online casino's, sometimes you lose and sometimes you win alot, been playing here a while and hit my first jackpot win and just waiting withdrawal to go through

  23. #22
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by aleksivanof View Post
    Got offered £50 free play with £10 despoit free play can only be used in a small selection of games got bonus round on my first spin won £80 which £30 dropped off winnings...I found bonus terms misleading. Was unable to contact customer support no live chat phone number doesn't work.
    Games wouldn't load properly on mobile.
    A terrible experience at 888 casino which I won't repeat ever again
    i have mixed feelings about 888 now, because suddenly after months of bad experience they decided to pay me in full, so i just received 5 grand and i am pretty happy right now cos of that hehe
    as gaming sites goes this one is top noch but getting a win seems harder than normal, never the less - great graphics and great site.
    The tech support is useless tho, sometimes you get a win and it freezers when you contact them you wait forever and don't feel like playing after

    888 casino help support is very nice too, always available 24/7

  24. #23
    Member

    User Info Menu

    I have read many 888 casino reviews and I am surprised that so many are negative Brilliant games and excellent bonuses and features and it's a good online casino with lots of games and free play

  25. #24
    Junior Member

    User Info Menu

    i read many 888 casino review and decided to try it myself, after a few hours of gambling site froze and i could not access it for 2 more days but after that everything was really good, no problems at all, the only thing that's bothering me is that they asked for more id's when i decided to withdraw money

  26. #25
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostya Tornov View Post
    As online gaming goes without doubt free 888 casino is one of the best and in my opinion so far... Had some decent wins there up to 10k . Only issue is slow payouts holding it for days hoping you will reverse out and loose it. Good selection of games and good live platform One of the best online casino's, sometimes you lose and sometimes you win alot, been playing here a while and hit my first jackpot win and just waiting withdrawal to go through
    888 casino review uk - totally disagree, 888 is lame and support there unhelpful and rude, i rang them last monday to ask why it's taking so long to send me money that i had won there, all they said was that i should wait...so iwaited and waited and money is still not with me, i don't even know i i will ever get it

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •