Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: A fine casino

  1. #1
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Smile A fine casino

    Grosvenor Casino is owned by the Rank group who operate 55 casinos in the UK (under the names of Grosvenor and G Casinos) and 2 casinos in Belgium, and it is becoming one of the most reliable names in online gaming so u can be confident that when u deposit with their online casino that ur money is in the hands of an exceptionally experienced casino business)))) Among the good games here are Mighty Black Knight, live roulette, live blackjack, Mystery Reels, Lucky Wizard etc.... Bonuses here are not so good, but i don'tn use them anyway, for example they have 100% up to £20, with max bonus of 20 and min deposit 20((
    Here you can use your visa debit ir credits cards to deposit or withdraw, also paypal and skrill. This online casino is available in English only((( but all in all I like it here and i still keep playing and winning rather often
    Grosvenor_Casinos_Logo_2015.jpg

  2. #2
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Being a gambler here you get points for using there online casino which can then be used either online or in shop

    They have a large amount of well known casino games however a few of my favorite slots aren't on here
    I really think that the website is in a major need of repair, they seem to have lots of lagging issues and some games on ios devices don't load=(
    Grosvenor has a casino welcome bonus no deposit which is good for a start and can help you get some money
    Also I know a fact about this casino - they installed software that would spot cheating at roulette tables lol so now anyone who wants to cheat here will lose their monneeey lol

    And finally I wanted to share my positive experience with Grosvenor casino, it's been a pleasure to play there, I can't find any really negative stuff to write here. My latest income was $4400 and it wasn't hard to withdraw, verification was very quick

  3. #3
    Junior Member

    User Info Menu

    I'm quite happy with this casino Almost always win, rarely lose You need to know how to play is what I'm saying That way you can expect to earn good money and maybe even don't have to work anymore=)))
    Grosvenor is a free welcome bonus no deposit casino

  4. #4
    Member

    User Info Menu

    this has been a nightmare the last few weeks, since grosvenor blocked my account without a warning and without any explanations. I was building up my capital there since last year in the hopes to withdraw only once but everything, because I've been planning a large purchase so I don't know what to do, can't access site and can't get a reply from the customer support. I will keep trying anyway, but I think it's a lost cause now, I read somewhere that once they block you, it's over..... Never thought it could happen tome tho.... I only just learn how to play casino games and was winning there a lot and now this....very very disappointed and mad, maybe anyone can give me some advice?...

  5. #5
    Junior Member

    User Info Menu

    download.jpg
    Casino's lagging, especially lucky win casino section is it just me, or it's the issue for all players? I play slots the most and would like this issue fixed. Casino games are fun and it's easy to win, though I don't bet a lot of money, small time player=)

  6. #6
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ksens View Post
    this has been a nightmare the last few weeks, since grosvenor blocked my account without a warning and without any explanations. I was building up my capital there since last year in the hopes to withdraw only once but everything, because I've been planning a large purchase so I don't know what to do, can't access site and can't get a reply from the customer support. I will keep trying anyway, but I think it's a lost cause now, I read somewhere that once they block you, it's over..... Never thought it could happen tome tho.... I only just learn how to play casino games and was winning there a lot and now this....very very disappointed and mad, maybe anyone can give me some advice?...
    hey! how long have u been playing there? i can only say this - they can block u if they suspect some cheating from ur account, they have a special software there to prevent people from cheating and once they spot u they will either warn u or block u
    just try to call them directly on the phone because sometimes support doesn't reply to my emails either, and if u call them try to explain that u didn't cheat etc
    this is a good and trustworthy casino and u can win real money casino online

  7. #7
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Angry

    grosvenor website has been having problems all week! Games slow to load and then they appear in a very very small box so you cannot see what you are wagering, what you are winning or what you actual balance is!!! They don't seem to be playing very well either. Why would u take money from customers knowing full well that the website has problems, I just don't understand I thought it was best no deposit casino before I staretd having all these issues here, they seriously need to fix it!!


  8. #8
    Junior Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by aleksivanof View Post
    grosvenor website has been having problems all week! Games slow to load and then they appear in a very very small box so you cannot see what you are wagering, what you are winning or what you actual balance is!!! They don't seem to be playing very well either. Why would u take money from customers knowing full well that the website has problems, I just don't understand I thought it was best no deposit casino before I staretd having all these issues here, they seriously need to fix it!!

    yeah dude, same here! and not only this week but like all the time, only the first few days all was ok... i don't know how to play russian roulette casino game when it has these horrible lags there, it is really impossible and gets on my nerves((((

  9. #9
    Member

    User Info Menu

    just a quick note - i won 2 k today at grosvenor and already sent my withdrawal request, usually money arrive to my account within 2 days, i won it on blackjack, i think it's the best thing to play at casino just wanted to quickly say that this casino is legit, no matter what they say about it. I won a lot there and bought a lot of stuff for my house with that money, so far it pays me more than my actual job LOL

  10. #10
    Junior Member

    User Info Menu

    hello guys just wanted to share with you what happened to me when i was a customer at grosvenor - i used this casino and had few problems but they were resolved in a fair way in the end, decent bonus system as they let you play real money first which you can withdraw and you play the bonus last and it is not a big play through, good layout in the casino and good live games. You can deposit by Paypal which is good also, it is a good video slots casino, i always win pretty good there and would recommend slots in this casino particularly!

  11. #11
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by alex4891 View Post
    yeah dude, same here! and not only this week but like all the time, only the first few days all was ok... i don't know how to play russian roulette casino game when it has these horrible lags there, it is really impossible and gets on my nerves((((
    yo, has anything changed there for you? for me it's still lagging like crazy and i can't even play normally there, i think i lost some money because of these lags, and i tried playing on my computer and at work where we have very fast wifi, so i dont think is it my internet problem....and btw do u know any nice free video slots casino? want to try something new

  12. #12
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by alex4891 View Post
    yeah dude, same here! and not only this week but like all the time, only the first few days all was ok... i don't know how to play russian roulette casino game when it has these horrible lags there, it is really impossible and gets on my nerves((((
    hey! how's it going with the casino? still the same? because for me it's slightly better now but still not perfect, many games are lagging too much and completely unplayable...what are the latest casino bonuses free video slots do you know? and by the way i managed to get my money from them after about a week of waiting, so at least some good news...however i am not sure if im gonna keep playing here, the games i like lag all the time and it is very annoying

  13. #13
    Junior Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by aleksivanof View Post
    hey! how's it going with the casino? still the same? because for me it's slightly better now but still not perfect, many games are lagging too much and completely unplayable...what are the latest casino bonuses free video slots do you know? and by the way i managed to get my money from them after about a week of waiting, so at least some good news...however i am not sure if im gonna keep playing here, the games i like lag all the time and it is very annoying
    The same for me. Nothing new... Some games (slots in particular) lag and I can't play them, money is still in my casino account, I didn't try to withdraw, I am waiting for the website to fix all the issues so that I can play again, because before these problems it was a very nice casino and I hope it will be again I loved playing free video casino slots before they started lagging

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •