I had $5500 on pending withdrawal which i won fair and they cancelled my withdrawal so i played it down they simply put the money in my face and in front of me to play so i played it which i didnt wont to play my winnings thats why i withdraw it if they did not cancel my $5500 withdrawal i would of not played it i would like to get my $5500 withdrawal back and into my bank account i told them about the problem and they gave me $500 with wagering for the stuff up i really dont see how $500 with wagering fixes the problem they no they are in the wrong for cancelling my $5500 withdrawal thats why they gave me $500 with wagering for nothing twice i really wont this problem sorted out my user name is spm88 so please talk to the vip team and try to resolve this issuse and they took $261 out of my bank account extra they done double deposits a few times which i spoke to them and they said hey would call me back and they never did i thought betfred was more professional then they have been to me please try to get back to me asap cause i think i got done wrong by as a player and throwing my winnings of $5500 back into my account to play it.....