Thread: feedback Pistols Roses Slot by rival

User Info Menu

feedback Pistols Roses Slot by rival

The Pistols n Roses slot is a hit

It can be a little frustrating, especially when you really want to catch a specific bonus feature, and after 500 spins it still eludes you, but to be honest, there’s so much going on that you’ll easily get lost in the fast paced action of this concert filled mobile slot game.

A big win here is about 20 times your bet, and a super big win is about 40 times. So no, you’re not talking winning into the thousands – the max you can win is 1125 times your overall bet.

User Info Menu

Very nice slot. I like both the random feature "legendary spins" as well as the bonus. This games combines high potential with some medium size wins as well.

User Info Menu

I played more than I should on this one. One very big payout on Casumo with small stake on a spin of 0.40 euro cents I only remember that I got really nice wall-spin, you know what I mean. I play this game to often even maybe just like the graphic.

The bonus feature 3 level is very hard to take the full bonus and have your winnings x2...

User Info Menu

Pistol and Roses

Win lines, bonus feature is really great. Have spend a long time on this videoslot.

The music tunes sometimes repeat to much. Everytime you complete a winline, the same tune comes in.