Thread: Reviews of King of Macedonia Slot by IGT

User Info Menu

Reviews of King of Macedonia Slot by IGT

Reel King is a video slot with a classic twist. Symbols of cherries and sevens mix together with the common J, Q, K, and A symbols to create the perfect mix between old-fashioned and modern video slot fun. Successor to King of Atlantis, King of Macedonia is another excellent title from IGT. Visually, it has a medieval feel to it with a kingdom in the backdrop. On the plain purple reels you will see goblets, scrolls, violins, vases, treasure boxes and warrior helmets. There’s also a black horse and the Queen of Macedonia – the latter is the highest paying symbol giving you 200 coins for 5 on a payline.

User Info Menu

King of Macedonia is quite an exciting game and I really enjoyed while playing it. This is a video slot game from IGT. I just cannot believe that there are so many different games that use fruits as its main symbols. I found this game to be a medium variance with some good wins if you manage to trigger the feature of course.

King of Macedonia is a 5 reels and 20 pay lines video slot game. The first time I played this slot I had couple of good hits and that is the main reason I made a deposit the second time. And, it was a disaster. I have lost all my money just in couple of minutes. I played on min bet but I did not manage to land not even a single win that time.

The first time I played this game I had a good win which was 200 x bet during the King of Macedonia feature. During the base game there were some wins but they were not that impressive. Even I was landing five of a kind symbols and I was surprised when I was getting wins that were around 40 x bet. I was only thankful that those wins were coming now and then so I still had money to play with.

During my session playing the King of Macedonia I realized that it is very difficult to activate the main feature. And sometimes even if I did manage to trigger the feature the wins were not good. I am familiar of the fact that top prizes are not given that easily that is why I continue to play a given game. I must say that this game has a potential to pay but you just need to be really lucky. I would recommend this slot to anyone. You can have a good or bad session on it, and it will all depend on your luck.
    Last edited by xXuMuKx; 07-20-2018 at 06:41 PM.

User Info Menu

The only interesting thing about this game, is the randomly activated King of Macedonia feature that may appear at any time, up to 5 reels at a time. Each King of Macedonia plays a mini-slot game that only pays for the '7' symbols, in red, blue, yellow, or in any colour combinations. Getting any other combination ends the mini-slot game. Each game can pay from 5x up to 500x the total bet, so getting 5 King of Macedonia mini-slot games at any one time could pay the maximum possible win of 2500x the total bet amount. Sounds damn good doesn't it? Not many fruit games can pay as much as that! The only problem would be, how the heck to get that! Hahaha.

My two plays on King of Macedonia wasn't good at all. The first game was a total disaster, losing all of my credits in one straight go, without seeing any single upturn, without seeing any decent win whatsoever. Totally unbelievable! But that's how IGT games can be! My second try was a little bit better, getting that King of Macedonia feature games a few times, all on just one reel, but not getting any single big win to boost up back my balance. Hmm. That second game couldn't last for as long as I hoped it would, or could, but what to do. Playing IGT means sooner or later you'll get it. Well, I certainly did not get a win, but I certainly got the know of it. Would I play King of Macedonia again? Hmm. Maybe not.
    Last edited by sound79; 07-20-2018 at 06:46 PM.

User Info Menu

How many variety of fruit games can any games provider make out of it? I've seen and played quite a number of different variations, many of which are closely related or similar, but this King of Macedonia
    from IGT is indeed something different which I haven't come across yet, until now. At first glance, all I could see are just the usual fruit symbols, nothing different at all, until a peek at the paytable showed otherwise. This game has a fat King to offer more chances of wins, providing a separate mini-slot feature game that actually pays better than the base game, except for when you've got many Jackpot symbols on a payline that is. Well, I became kinda curious and intrigued by that fat King, the King of Macedonia, so I decided to give this game a try. Hmm, two tries in fact, because once is never enough, but twice was more than enough! Hahaha.

The Wild symbol is a true blue dumb symbol that exists purely to substitute for all other symbols to create wins, and appearing only on reels 3, 4 and 5. No payouts whatsoever for getting 2 or more Wilds, but getting 5 Wilds would pay you 25x the total bet, which is the win value for getting 5 Jackpot symbols on any payline. The Jackpot symbol is the highest paying symbol in this game, whereby getting all 15 symbols would pay 500x the total bet, the maximum single spin win possible. All other symbols pay from 10x down to 2x the total bet for 5 of each kind.
    Last edited by Andrey Borha; 07-20-2018 at 06:49 PM.