Thread: What I think about emojiplanet Slot by NetEnt

User Info Menu

Smile What I think about emojiplanet Slot by NetEnt

The Wild logo may occur anywhere on the reels and substitute for all symbols. The game features a corresponding meter. For each time the meter is being filled up by 12 spaces, a corresponding Emoji feature will be activated once, when there are no more winning combinations to be formed. These five Emoji bonus games include the Bomb feature, Pizza feature, Kiss Mark feature, Rocket feature and Two Hearts feature.

User Info Menu

Nothing, I can't find anything positive about this game.
    Extremaly frustrating, it drains money like crazy and it's near to impossible to get any feature. Graphics are bad, it looks like a rushed game to me. Probably one of the worst slots I've ever played and definitely worst from NetEnt.

User Info Menu

The lowest 5 symbols have their own special features, each activated when its meter is filled up by collecting 12 of that symbol. Briefly, the Bomb awards 8 Bomb symbols, the Pizza awards a 3x3 array of random same symbols, the Kiss Mark awards 3 Sticky Wilds, each with 3 Lives, the Rocket awards a vertical row of Stacked Wilds, and the 2-Hearts awards a multiplier, based on the number of times the meter has been filled up, plus +1. During play, one or more of these features can be triggered at the same time, but each feature taking turns to activate. Out of these 5 features, I cannot really say which is best, or which could pay better. My few plays on Emojiplanet have seen all the features in action, but I personally prefer the Rocket feature with its vertically Stacked Wilds.

Having said all that, playing this Emojiplanet game can be very patience-taxing! Why? Because the spins can go on and on and on, without activating any of the 5 features, which can make any player lose his/her patience! I myself got so fed up at some points in the game, but luckily though, luck was on my side on that day, and I finally got a nice decent win. Then I was out of there in a flash! Hahaha.

User Info Menu

First thing first - the icons used in this relatively new game, Emojiplanet, have much to be desired. They don't look as good as what players have come to expect from newer NetEnt's games, which usually have very nice graphics. Even the background animations in Emojiplanet are just as poor as well, making me think if this game should have been released 10 years ago or so! The overall look of the game is simply not attractive and it looks rather awful!

User Info Menu

Emojiplanet is yet another attempt by NetEnt to break into Play'nGo's territory, hahaha. Play'nGo has established itself as the successful game provider where clusters-pay games are concerned, with good games like Gemix, Cloud Quest and Viking's Runecraft, to name a few. NetEnt's attempts at such clusters-pay games have not been as successful at all, not to me at least, because I couldn't like Aloha Cluster Pays and I couldn't like Shangri-La Cluster Pays either. Now NetEnt is trying again with this Emojiplanet game. Will it succeed? Who knows, but I really doubt it!

User Info Menu

The game plays with a minimum bet of 0.20, with no fixed paylines of course, because any cluster of 5 or more same symbols anywhere on the reels make a win. It's 6-reels 5-rows format isn't to my liking, but all cluster-pays games use this format, so I can't really complain on that.

It is also hard for me to rate the paytable, considering that there can be 30 same symbols on the reels at any one time, so the win values cannot be directly compared to the usual 5-reels 3-rows paytable. Nevertheless, how the wins pay would indicate whether the paytable is good or otherwise.